Project Partners Network, LLC offers extensive experience and top-management-level expertise in all areas of licensing. When you’re short staff or resources, or are too busy putting out fires to focus on critical goals for future growth, we help you get from “Need to do” to “Done.” Project Partners Network delivers insights, information, strategies, and tools to help you meet your goals.
We have the capabilities to:
- Develop high-level strategies
- Manage and oversee existing ongoing licensing programs
- Recommend brand and product line extensions
- Explore new licensing opportunities
- Conduct category and trend research
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Analyze processes and procedures
- Initiate due diligence
- Evaluate your program and benchmark best practices
As experts in a broad range categories including food and beverage, toy, apparel, publishing, housewares, sports, pharmaceuticals, health and beauty, we’ve worked with such “best in class” companies as The Walt Disney Company, Warner Brothers, Nickelodeon, Kate Spade, Norma Kamali, Eileen West, Mars, Liz Claiborne, General Mills, Hersheys, Coca Cola, Kraft, John Deere and Company, Major League Baseball, the National Football League, Scholastic, Mattel and Sanrio among others.
Our client list includes Fortune 100 companies as well as small and start-up businesses.
- Kraft Foods
- The Bonne Bell Company
- Church & Dwight
- Glaxo Smith Kline
- World Wildlife Federation
- Toy Industry Association
- Signature Brands
- Hero, Inc.
- Land O’ Lakes
- Hanes Brands, Inc.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Schwan’s Foods
Check out our services page for more information about what we can do for your company.